For most questions and concerns, you will have to meet with your Accessibility Advisor in person either through a drop-in hour or by booking an appointment. Find out how to stay in touch with your Accessibility Advisor here.
But there may be times that you need to provide a brief informational update to your Accessibility Advisor – especially if you are experiencing a flare up of disability-related symptoms.
Please avoid emailing your Accessibility Advisor and use the form below to provide this update.
When should you use this form?
Prior to an in-person visit, use this form to update your Advisor regarding:
- A disability-related flare-up
- A missed class or classes related to disability
- A missed practicum or placement related to disability
- Any other changes in your health or medication that may impact your academic work that your Advisor should know before a meeting
- Do not use this form without also booking an appointment or attending a drop-in hour. This update will be added to your file, but no further action will be taken until you meet with your Advisor in person.
- Do not use this form in cases of a personal or health emergency. If this is the case, consult a medical professional, call 911 or visit their nearest local emergency room.
- Do not use this form to request extensions on assignments. If your accommodations specify extensions on assignments of up to one  week for disability- related circumstances, please provide your Letter of Accommodation to your professor to request an extension. For extensions beyond one week, complete the Extension Request Form.
- Questions regarding OSAP or the processing of a BSWD application you completed with your Accessibility Advisor should be directed to Enrolment Services.