These online modules provide education for faculty and staff who may be working with a student (or colleague) who has seizures/epilepsy. Learn how to support someone who is having a seizure, and feel safer and more confident doing so.
By participating in the online modules, you can:
- understand the basics of epilepsy
- identify the most common types of epilepsy
- recognize the most common myths about epilepsy
- learn how to support students when having a seizure
- learn how to accommodate students with epilepsy
All U of T faculty and staff are eligible, including professors, lab coordinators, teaching assistants (TAs), invigilators and residence dons.
Enroll in Understanding Epilepsy in the Classroom at a Higher Education Level on Quercus. Sign in with your UTORid first.