These online sessions help you develop the academic skills needed to succeed in a remote learning environment.
Program EligibilityAll U of T students who self-identify as having a disability are eligible.
How The Program Works
Learning Skills Workshops run on Tuesdays from 2 – 3:15 p.m. and Wednesdays from 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (with occasional exceptions) on Microsoft Teams. They are facilitated by a learning strategist.
Register for Learning Skills Workshops on the CLNx at the links below:
- Tuesday, Sep. 15, Setting Yourself Up For Success
- Wednesday, Sep. 16, Build a Routine
- Thursday, Sep. 17, Strategies for Online Learning
- Tuesday, Sep. 22, Build a Routine
- Wednesday, Sep. 23, Finding Motivation and Setting Goals
- Tuesday, Sep. 29, Finding Motivation and Setting Goals
- Wednesday, Sep. 30, Strategies for Reading & Note-Taking
- Tuesday, Oct. 6, Planning Your Assignment
- Tuesday, Oct. 13, Preparing for Online Tests & Exams
- Tuesday, Oct. 20, Strategies for Reading & Note-Taking
- Tuesday, Oct. 27, Planning your Assignment
- Tuesday, Nov. 3, Using Reading Week Effectively
- Tuesday, Nov. 17, Finding Motivation & Setting Goals
- Tuesday, Nov. 24, Planning your Assignment