Student Life offers customized support for groups of U of T students, staff and/or faculty. This often takes the form of workshops, events or activities offered online, in the classroom, in residence, within learning communities and for clubs and organizations.
Collaborations are available from various Student Life departments which offer a range of different topics. Career Exploration & Education also facilitates connections with employers and alumni.
Each department has criteria for fulfilling requests, but we recommend you submit a workshop request at least 4 weeks prior to the event date. For alumni or employer recruitment requests, submit a request 4-6 weeks prior to the event date.
Student Life departments prioritize requests depending on mutual goals and staff availability.
Your responsibilities are:
- event promotion to ensure a minimum of 20 students in attendance
- to book suitable space and technology
- to provide a contact person for day-of support
See details for each department below and connect with us to request specialized support that meets your needs.
Requests by department
- Academic Success
- Accessibility Services
- Career Exploration & Education
- Centre for Community Partnerships
- Centre for International Experience
- Clubs & Leadership Development