Health & Wellness offers workshops for groups of 12 or more people, such as:
- Health & Wellness Overview (30 minutes, unless otherwise requested)
- 5 Ways to Wellbeing (1.5 hours)
- Identify, Assist Refer+ (IAR+) (Staff, faculty and student leaders only. Completion of IAR online training is a pre-requisite for participants) (1.5 hours)
- Peer Support Service Overview (10 minutes)
- LivingWorks START (Online Training) (1.5 hours)
University of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff
Until further notice, all Health & Wellness workshops and presentations will be conducted virtually.
We can accommodate requests with projected attendance of 12 or more. We may be able to accommodate smaller groups based on availability and/or can advise you on how to make the best use of our in-house programs, services and resources.
Booking & Documentation
Fill out and submit the Health & Wellness Workshop by Request Form.
Requests for workshops and presentations must be submitted at least six weeks in advance.