Accessibility Services offers outreach programming and workshops, such as:
- audio-visual/PowerPoint presentations
- tabling or kiosk participation
- panel discussions
- Q & A sessions
- 15-minute introduction to Accessibility Services programs and services
- other (as requested)
All undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff on the St. George campus
Requests are prioritized based on goal alignment, strategy and staff availability.
We ask that you:
- promote your event
- book suitable space and technology
- provide a point person for the day-of support
Booking & Documentation
To secure a booking, please submit your workshop request at least four weeks prior to the event date.