Career Exploration & Education offers customized career support for groups of 20 or more University of Toronto students or recent graduates in the classroom, in residence, within learning communities and for clubs and organizations.
Our areas of expertise:
- job search strategies (finding work, networking)
- job applications (resume, interviews, LinkedIn)
- exploring career options (transferable skills, careers by degree/industries)
- grad school and further education applications (CV, personal statements)
- experiential learning support (navigating the workplace, WIL, reflection)
We must receive your request at minimum 4-6 weeks prior to the event date. Requests are prioritized based on the alignment of goals, strategy and according to staff availability. Our busiest times are September, November, January and March.
- communications and promotions to ensure minimum 20 U of T students or recent graduates in attendance
- coordinate appropriate technology for delivery
- book suitable space for in person events
- provide a point-person for day-of support
Booking & Documentation
Submit a request now.