Career Exploration & Education offers customized career support for groups of 20 or more University of Toronto students or recent alumni in the classroom, in residence, within learning communities and for recognized campus clubs and groups.
Our areas of expertise:
- job search strategies (e.g. finding work, networking)
- job applications (e.g. resume, interviews, LinkedIn)
- exploring career options (e.g. job shadowing, careers by degree/industries)
- graduate school and further education applications (e.g. CV, personal statements)
- experiential learning support (e.g. navigating the workplace, WIL, reflection)
Career Exploration & Education also facilitates connections with employers and alumni, and can provide consultation on career programming (e.g. an event or presentation).
We must receive your request at minimum 4-6 weeks prior to the event date. Requests are prioritized based on the alignment of goals, strategy and according to staff availability. Our busiest times are September, November, January and March.
To ensure success, your responsibilities are:
- event promotion to ensure a minimum 20 U of T students or recent alumni (2 years) in attendance
- coordinate event registration and share attendance list
- organize appropriate technology and technology facilitation for online delivery
- book suitable space for in-person events (currently unavailable)
- provide a point-person for day-of support (for both in person and online events)
Booking & Documentation
Submit a request now.