Peer Advisors Daily Drop-in is a peer program in which students help other students.
During one-to-one drop-in meetings with a peer advisor, you can:
- learn about the services at Accessibility Services
- discover supports and resources at U of T
- register for Test and Exam Services
- download your Letter of Accommodation
- get tips on communicating with professors and course instructors
- plan your semester and plan ahead
- get tips on time management and how to manage school work
- learn about and practice self-care
- set goals
- explore your identity and disability
- explore career possibilities
All undergraduate and graduate students who are registered or hoping to be registered with Accessibility Services, or self-identify as having a disability
How The Program Works
Peer advisors are available Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 2 – 4 p.m.
For graduate students who prefer to talk to a graduate peer, our graduate peer advisor is also available on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: Accessibility Services, 455 Spadina Avenue, Room 417A