The ADHD Group is a facilitated learning community for students with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) who are registered with Accessibility Services. In this group, students develop strategies to manage challenges and harness their strengths.
Students with ADHD who are registered with Accessibility Services. You must be:
- available for all sessions
- comfortable participating in virtual group discussions and activities and talking about your strengths, strategies, and challenges with others
- committed to developing an action plan to get you back on track
How The Program Works
This program is facilitated by Reggie Oey, Learning Strategist at Accessibility Services.
The group is right for you if you would like to:
- learn to organize and prioritize your academic work
- manage procrastination and stress by developing healthy habits
- learn ways to better manage your time and finish projects
In each session, you will learn about and practice daily techniques as well as implement strategies to plan your academic life.
Students must be referred to the group by their accessibility advisor. Connect with your accessibility advisor to see if the ADHD Group is right for you.
Discover our Learning Skills Workshops and connect with Peer Advisors Daily Drop-in for additional support.