We have in-house learning strategists that work specifically with students registered with Accessibility Services.
- Any student can meet with a learning strategist for individualized support. A learning strategist works with you one-to-one or in a small group to help you:
- Identify the impact of your disability on your learning
- Discover how to use your learning strengths for university-level work
- Learn to manage time and address procrastination issues
- Develop new strategies for reading, writing, and active studying to help you achieve your academic goal
Undergraduate and graduate students registered with Accessibility Services
Students are encouraged to book an appointment to meet with an in-house learning strategist through the front desk. Visit or write email@example.com.