Location & Hours
455 Spadina Avenue, 4th Floor, Suite 400
(The main entrance to the building is on Spadina Avenue, just north of the intersection of College Street & Spadina Avenue.)
Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2G8
Email: accessibility.services [at] utoronto.ca
Monday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*see office closures below
1. Metered street parking on Russell Street, Huron Street, and Spadina Avenue for a maximum of 3 hours.
2. All-day underground paid parking at 215 Huron Street on the east side (if heading north between College Street and Russell Street).
1. Go to the Spadina Subway Station on the Bloor-Danforth Line (also called Line 2).
2. Board a streetcar inside the station (please be aware of the new Proof-of-Payment requirements).
3. Disembark at College Street, cross to the east side of Spadina Avenue, and walk north to #455.
Mike NicholsonDirector Phone: 416-946-7928
Adina BurdenAssistant Director Phone: 416-978-1496
Jennifer StewartIntake Coordinator/Team Lead Phone: 416-978-8060 (main line)
Rozmin DhiraBusiness Officer Phone: 416-978-8394