Clubs & Leadership Development
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we will provide updates on the status of our programs and services.
16th March 2020
Leadership workshops by request
Have a skill you want to develop? Are you a part of a group and want a specialized training/workshop? Find out how you can request a custom workshop from Clubs and Leadership Development for your club!
1st March 2019
Join a student group
Visit the Ulife website for a full list of clubs/groups on campus. You can search by areas of interest or types of groups. You’ll also find information on how to start a recognized campus group of your own!
20th September 2018
21 Sussex Clubhouse
At 21 Sussex Avenue, there are multiple university offices serving students.
- Campus Community Police (Fl. 1)
- Community Safety Office (Fl. 2)
- Varsity newspaper (Fl. 2 & 3)
- Sexual and Gender Diversity Office (Fl. 4)
- 50 groups in the Sussex Clubhouse (Fl. 4, 5 & 6)
- Shared Spaces (Fl. 4 & 5)
- Ulife Service Centre
- Office of Student Life (Programs)
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the Sussex Clubhouse provides student groups with access to their offices and meeting rooms whenever they need it.
Images in slideshow and this showcase by Michelle Gibson Photography.