Leadership Exchange 2021 is a virtual four-day retreat. Explore models of leadership in corporate and community sectors, engage with leading professionals and apply this experience to your own leadership.
Engage in relationship building with your peers through small and large group discussions. Participate in interactive modules and facilitated Q&As with professional leaders who practice inclusive styles of leadership from across a variety of sectors:
- Suman Roy – Executive Director, Meal Exchange; Chair of the Board, Scarborough Food Security Initiative
- Darlene Dasent – VP & CFO, University Health Network
- Justin Bobb – Director of Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion, MLSE
- Naki Osutei – VP CPB Strategy, Colleague Experience and ESG, TD Bank
- Nation Cheong – VP Community Opportunities & Mobilization, United Way Toronto
- Wendy Mitchell – Chapter Director, Shelter Movers Ottawa
Join Leadership Exchange 2021 over fall reading week from November 8 – 11.
Leadership Exchange is a CCR eligible program.
All undergraduate and graduate students
How The Program Works
Leadership Exchange 2021 will take place across four sessions.
Monday, November 8 from 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Meet other students. Discuss your goals for the week and ideas about leadership through an equity lens.
Keynote & Panel Discussion: Leadership through Community Engagement
Tuesday, November 9 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Panel Discussion: Leadership through Corporate Responsibility
Wednesday, November 10 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Debrief & Reflection Session
Thursday, November 11 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Reflect, synthesize and integrate your learning throughout the program. Connect it to your goals from day one.
Students who attend all sessions can earn CCR recognition for Leadership Exchange.
Applications for Leadership Exchange 2021 are now closed.