The Leadership Exchange is a five day collaborative leadership adventure held in Ottawa during November Reading Week.
- visit government, education, not-for-profit and corporate settings
- learn about leadership theory and different leadership styles
- put leadership theory into practice as you develop your own critical-thinking and leadership qualities
The cost for the Leadership Exchange experience is $350 CDN per attendee. Team leads attend for free. This includes transportation and accommodation in Ottawa, pre- and post-experience sessions, and two meals per day.
Note: Payment is required at time of application.
The Leadership Exchange is a CCR-eligible program.
Program EligibilityAll undergraduate and graduate students
How The Program Works
There are four steps to complete the Leadership Exchange program:
- Apply for the program (2021 date to be determined)
- Attend the pre-experience session
- Attend the November adventure to Ottawa
- Complete a post-experience reflection
For participants: Fall 2021 dates for participants to be announced summer of 2021.
For students interested in participating as a team lead: Applications for team lead positions will open in summer 2021.
Team leads help organize and support the Leadership Exchange program, and attend for free.
Applications for the Leadership Exchange Program (participants and team leads) will open in summer 2021 on the CLNx.