The Clubs Help Desk, located at 21 Sussex Ave. Room 516, provides a variety of services to recognized student organizations at the University. We serve students, student leaders and U of T community members.
- The Student Organization Portal provides an up-to-date listing of all groups recognized by the University.
- Shared office space for up to 50 clubs in the 21 Sussex Clubhouse.
- Access to the Campus Room Finder to book meeting space on the St. George Campus.
- Leadership training (Clubs Essential Training) for student leaders of recognized groups at the university. We also offer custom leadership training tailored to your specific leadership needs. Submit a request through our custom workshop form.
- Bank or recognition letters can be requested through our online request form.
- On-campus mailboxes for student groups are available at the UTSU office.
- Free web server space free to recognized student groups. Contact the Web Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or submit a web request.
- Request a @studentorg.utoronto.ca club email account. One account per student group. Submit an email account request (log in with your UTORid and read the account creation article for more info).
- Our amazing campus organizations assistants are all experienced club leaders and executives, and they can help answer any questions you might have about starting or leading a group, getting constitution support, applying for Co-Curricular Record (CCR) recognition and much more!
Undergraduate and graduate students, student leaders and U of T community members
The Clubs Help Desk is open for in-person support and walk-in inquiries. We are located in room 516 of 21 Sussex Ave. Students are encouraged to come with any questions they may have, to meet our Campus Clubs staff or to just hang out!
You can drop by from Monday – Thursday, 1 – 4 p.m.
To inquire about availability or to book an appointment, please connect with us at email@example.com.
Privacy & Policies