The Clubs Help Desk provides a variety of services to recognized student organizations at the University. We serve students, student leaders and U of T community members.
- The Student Organization Portal provides an up-to-date listing of all groups recognized by the University.
- Shared office space for up to 50 clubs in the 21 Sussex Clubhouse.
- Access to the Campus Room Finder to book meeting space on the St. George Campus.
- Leadership training (Clubs Essential Training) for student leaders of recognized groups at the university. We also offer custom leadership training tailored to your specific leadership needs. Submit a request through our custom workshop form.
- Bank or recognition letters can be requested through our online request form.
- On-campus mailboxes for student groups are available at the UTSU office.
- Free web server space free to recognized student groups. Contact the Web Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Our amazing campus organizations assistants are all experienced club leaders and executives, and they can help answer any questions you might have about starting or leading a group, getting constitution support, applying for Co-Curricular Record (CCR) recognition and much more!
Undergraduate and graduate students, student leaders and U of T community members
The Clubs Help Desk is open for in-person support. To inquire about availability or to book an appointment, connect with us at email@example.com.
Privacy & Policies