Co-curricular Record (CCR) recognition will help you:
- advertise and promote your group through a listing on the CCR online directory
- identify the skills you’ve developed
- recognize your involvement on an official university record
- transition between this years executives and the next years
Clubs and groups who pursue CCR recognition are required to attend CCR training AND find a U of T faculty or staff member to serve as their validator.
At this training, student leaders will:
- learn about the process of adding their club or group to the CCR and gain access to the submission form
- learn how to find a staff/faculty validator
- learn what individuals within their club/group will need to do to have their positions validated at the end of the year
- learn about accessing the CCR Clubs & Groups resources available
One or two representatives from each club/group must attend a CCR training session in order to begin the process of getting their club/group on the CCR. Please note: the representative(s) who attend the training session will be the one(s) required to fill out the application form and complete the CCR process throughout the year. This is an additional responsibility and should be considered before selecting the representatives.
Student leaders of recognized campus groups and clubs
2021 training sessions
Register for virtual CCR process training on the CLNx at the links below starting May 17 at 9 a.m. The CCR new position submission deadline is Monday, October 25, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Friday, July 9, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 14, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Monday, July 19, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 27, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Thursday, August 5, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 11, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Monday, August 16, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Friday, August 27, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, September 2, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Friday, September 10, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 14, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 15, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Monday, September 20, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, September 23, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Monday, September 27, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 29, 3 – 4 p.m.
Privacy & Policies