Study Smart: How to Succeed at U of T
Attend this conference to learn how YOU learn best so you can identify and develop success habits that will help you maintain motivation and achieve your goals.
Learn from student life professionals, learning strategists and peers through panels and workshops so you can:
- Redefine academic success and what it means to you
- Understand and strengthen your authentic self
- Learn evidence based academic learning strategies
- Explore how equity and identity impact learning
- Connect with peers and build community
This conference is open to all students. Earn CCR recognition by attending.
Date: February 8, 2020
Location: Multi-Faith Centre, 569 Spadina Avenue
Time: 9 – 4 p.m.
Further details will be posted soon!