Join Learning Well for Grads, a 4-week program for research-stream graduate students, to bolster your academic resilience as a grad student. Each week, reflect on your successes and set new academic goals in a positive and supportive learning community.
This is an opportunity to:
- harness your strengths and find motivation to manage the ups and downs as a research-stream graduate student
- discover and apply practical strategies to work well and be well
- learn how to structure your time and find accountability in a supportive community
Learning Well for Grads is part of the Academic Resilience Initiatives at Academic Success on the St. George Campus at the University of Toronto. We support academic resilience through the development of learning strategies, productivity habits, and well-being supports through group programming that fosters community and belonging.
Research-stream graduate students (master’s and doctoral) who have completed course requirements and are focused on independent research and/or writing
How The Program Works
Attend weekly sessions led by two learning strategists, where you will get:
- opportunities to share your successes and find structure and accountability
- personalized support so you can create a plan of action for your independent research and/or writing work
- to join a vibrant community of graduate students to apply new strategies, productivity habits and well-being practices
Winter 2022 schedule
- Friday, March 4 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 11 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 18 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 25 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
Learning Well for Grads will resume in winter 2023. Registration will open in December 2022.