Join Learning Well for Grads, a 4-week program for research-stream graduate students, to bolster your academic resilience as a grad student. Each week, reflect on your successes and set new academic goals in a positive and supportive learning community.
This is an opportunity to:
- harness your strengths and find motivation to manage the ups and downs as a work-from-home graduate student
- discover and apply practical strategies to work well and be well as a grad student
- learn how to structure your time and find accountability in a supportive community
Learning Well for Grads is part of the Academic Resilience Initiatives at Academic Success on the St. George Campus at the University of Toronto. We support academic resilience through the development of learning strategies, productivity habits, and well-being supports through group programming that fosters community and belonging.
Program EligibilityResearch-stream graduate students who have completed course requirements and are focused on independent research/writing.
How The Program Works
Attend weekly sessions on Wednesday afternoons between March 3 and March 24, 2021 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
Dates for winter 2021:
- Wednesday, March 3, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 10, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 17, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 24, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
Fill out and submit the Learning Well for Grads registration form.
Once you register, you will meet virtually with a learning strategist for a short conversation about your goals and the format of the program. Learning Well for Grads is a small learning community and space is limited.