We can help you navigate the top academic challenges that grad school brings to your life.
Join us for these workshops:
- Time Management for Grad Students
- Stress Management for Grad Students
- Project Management for Grad Students
- Write Fright!!! for Grad Students
- Stop Procrastinating! for Grad Students
- Work & Play for Grad Students
All graduate students are welcome
How The Program Works
Workshops on key topic areas for grad student academic success and community building are held regularly.
See PROGRAM REGISTRATION below for upcoming dates and times.
Or register directly for these winter 2022 workshops:
- Wednesday, March 30 from 1 – 2:30 pm. Grad Connection: Navigating Imposter Phenomena
- Monday, April 4 from 1 – 2 p.m. Stop Procrastinating and Find Motivation for Graduate Students
- Thursday, April 7 from 9:30 – 11 a.m. Mindful Reading in a Digital Age: PDFs to Podcasts
Set Up Your Summer! Series
- Monday, April 11 from 2 – 3 p.m. Write Fright!!!
- Thursday, April 14 from 3 – 4 p.m. Energize Your Workflow
- Thursday, April 21 from 4 – 5 p.m. Scheduling your Summer to Advance your Academic Project
What Students Are Saying1 votes
It was 5 stars.
Work & Play Pilot Participant #1
I feel very motivated now. Thank you.
Work & Play Pilot Participant #2
That was fun!
Work & Play Pilot Participant #3