Learning Well in Second Year is a 4-week learning program to help you get back on track in your second year.
- take control of your learning after experiencing setbacks or difficulties
- connect to other second-year students looking to build their academic resilience
- create space in your busy schedule to pause for reflection, growth and support
- discover and practice strategies to learn well, do well and be well
Second-year undergraduate students (or students who have attended U of T for at least one year)
How The Program Works
You will attend weekly sessions led by two learning strategists, where you will get:
- opportunities to share your successes and find structure and accountability
- personalized support so you can implement an academic action plan for success
- to join a vibrant community where you can apply new learning strategies, productivity habits and well-being practices
Winter 2022 schedule:
- Friday, January 28 from 1– 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 4 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 11 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 18 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
To join Learning Well in Second Year, log in to CLNx and sign up for the first session on Friday, January 28 at 1 p.m. on the Academic Success Calendar.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing two program surveys that we ask you to complete so we can understand your academic and well-being goals and needs.
You will also have an opportunity to attend a short one-on-one meeting with a program facilitator, so we can get to know you and answer any questions you might have.