Learning Well in Second Year is a 4-week learning program to help you get back on track in your second year.
This program will help you:
- Create space in your busy schedule to pause for reflection, growth, and support.
- Connect with other second-year students looking to build their academic resilience.
- Discover and practice strategies to learn well, do well and be well.
Second-year undergraduate students (or students who have attended U of T for at least one year)
How The Program Works
You will attend weekly sessions led by learning strategists, where you will be invited to:
- Reflect on and share your academic challenges and successes.
- Connect with a warm community of students for structure and accountability.
- Apply new learning strategies, productivity habits and well-being practices.
- Access personalized support so you can implement your academic action plan for success.
Winter 2023 schedule
- Friday, January 27 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 3 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 10 from 1– 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 17 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
To join Learning Well in Second Year, log in to CLNx and sign up for the first session on Friday, January 27 at 1 p.m. on the Academic Success Calendar.
We are also hosting an optional Open House for Learning Well in Second Year on Friday, January 20 at 1 p.m. where you can get a taste for the program, ask any questions and meet the facilitators.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing two program surveys. Please complete them to help us understand your academic and well-being goals and needs.
- If you’d like to set up a meeting with one of the program facilitators before the program begins, you can email Rahul Bhat at email@example.com to set up a time.
- Check out a short video overview of the program.