Learning Well in Second Year is a 7-week learning program that can help you learn more effectively in your second year.
- take control of your learning to build academic resilience
- connect to other second-year students looking to build their academic skills
- create space in your busy schedule to pause for reflection, growth and support
- reflect on your strengths and purpose to deepen your motivation for learning
Second-year undergraduate students (or students who have attended U of T for at least one year)
How The Program Works
You will attend weekly sessions led by two learning strategists where you will get:
- opportunities to share your successes and find structure and accountability
- personalized support so you can implement an academic action plan for success
- to join a vibrant community where you can apply new learning strategies, productivity habits and well-being practices
Fall 2021 schedule:
- Optional Open House – September 17, 2 – 3 p.m.
- September 24, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- October 1, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- October 8, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- October 15, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- October 22, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- October 29, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- November 5, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
Optional Learning Well in Second Year Open House – September 17, 2 p.m.
- Once registered, you will receive a program survey to help us understand your academic and well-being goals and needs
- Once accepted to the program, you will receive a Welcome Package to confirm your participation