For Graduate students
U of T and Academic Success offer a variety of services and supports specifically for graduate students. If you need help, you can find it here.
Drop-in hours & appointments
Graduate students are welcome to drop by Academic Success or book an appointment to talk to a Learning Strategist. Visit the drop-in hours & appointments page for details.
Spring/Summer Workshops 2017
Student Success Centre - 214 College Street, Rm. 150
All workshops are 12-1:30 p.m. Please check the day of the week.
Please note, for workshops with 2 dates: the first session is in regular workshop format, and the second session is in group discussion format.
- Wednesday May 17 + Wednesday May 24 - Foundations of Effective Learning & Studying
- Friday June 2 - Organization & Procrastination Management
- Tuesday June 13 - Building Resilience to Increase Learning
- Thursday June 22 - Exam Preparation Workshop
- Thursday July 6 - Foundations of Effective Learning & Studying
- Wednesday July 19 - Building Resilience to Increase Learning
- Wednesday August 2 - Organization & Procrastination Management
- Thursday August 10 - Exam Preparation Workshop
To register, please visit the Career Learning Network (CLN) and view the St. George Academic Success events calendar. Please note, registration opens 2 weeks prior to the workshop date.
If you have any problems with registration, or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate Writing Group: a writing space for grad students
Are you a graduate student determined to write and defend your dissertation before your funding package expires? Do you find it difficult to maintain a consistent writing schedule? Would you like to commit to writing regularly? Join a community of peers who share your experience and can help keep you accountable.