Each campus has its own distinct residential communities and styles of residential living. The more contemporary colleges feature modern residences, while the oldest colleges have more history. Each residence has its own intramural teams, governance, clubs and dining options.
Each residence also has its own eligibility rules. Some are open to all students and others are open only to those studying in a certain academic program.
There is a residence option to suit any need, including accessibility. U of T St. George residents live in one of the seven college residences, in Chestnut Residence or in Student Family Housing. Grad students and second entry professional students live in Graduate House.
- Chestnut Residence: 416-585-3160 | email@example.com
- Graduate House: 416-946-8881 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innis College: 416-978-2512 | email@example.com
- Loretto College: 416-925-2833 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- New College: 416-978-8875 | email@example.com
- St. Michael’s College: 416-926-1300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Family Housing: 416-978-8049 | email@example.com
- Trinity College: 416-978-3612 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- University College: 416-978-2530 | email@example.com
- Victoria University: 416-585-4508 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woodsworth College: 416-623-1685 | email@example.com
See our at-a-glance residence comparison chart (PDF) and the detailed residence descriptions for St. George campus (PDF) for information on eligibility, costs, locations, move-in dates, features, accessibility and contacts all in one place!
U of T Mississauga (UTM) has more than 1,500 students living in residence, and offers three different housing options: residence halls, townhouses or apartments. Visit the UTM Residence Life website.
U of T Scarborough (UTSC) residents live less than a two-minute walk from academic buildings and the accommodations are either townhouses or apartment suites. Visit the UTSC Student Housing and Residence Life website.
The StarRez Portal is the service you will use to apply for U of T’s residences.