Whether you are a first-year or returner, undergraduate or graduate, single or with a family, U of T St. George, Scarborough or Mississauga student, we can help you navigate your residence application.
The application process varies slightly for different students. We have summarized the process for:
- 1st year professional faculty students
- 1st year Arts & Sci students
- upper year and transfer students
- graduate and 2nd entry professional faculty students
- international exchange students
- students with families
We can also help you navigate disability related residence accommodations.
Let us know if you need additional assistance.
All undergraduate and graduate students.
The residence guarantee applies to 1st year undergrad, UTM, UTSC, Arts & Sci students and 1st year professional faculty students only.
If you need help with your residence application, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for some expert advice.
UTSG students can also book one-on-one appointments with the Housing team via CLNx.
- Log in to CLNx using your UTORid
- On the left-hand sidebar, click Appointment, then St. George Overview and select Housing.
- Scroll down and choose Book by Appointment Type to get help with renting, residence applications, the mandatory quarantine program, or housing conflict.