Each residence has its own unique accommodation styles and options. Residence and meal plan fees vary at each residence based on room type and meal plan choice. These residence fees are for the full 2021-22 academic year, from September through April, as specified in each residence’s occupancy agreement.
U of T St. George
- Innis College: $11,016*
- New College: $15,945 – $17,370
- St. Michael’s College: $15,889 – $18,162
- Loretto College (affiliated residence of St. Michael’s College): $14,500 – $15,500
- Trinity College: $16,120 – $17,520
- University College: $14,719 – $16,333
- Victoria College: $12,415.74 – $17,936.74
- Woodsworth College: $11,203*
- Chestnut Residence: $17,635.22 – $21,567.22
- Graduate House: $7,360 – $10,752*
*No meal plan offered at this residence.
Residence fees may be subject to change. Please check with the individual residence offices for more information.
U of T Mississauga
Visit the UTM Student Housing & Residence Life website for information about residence fees.
U of T Scarborough
Visit the UTSC Student Housing & Residence Life website for information about residence fees.
StarRez PortalUse the StarRez Portal to apply to on-campus residence at all three U of T campuses. Learn more about StarRez Portal
Residence application supportThe residence application process varies slightly for different students. We can help you navigate your residence application. Learn more about Residence application support