The residence guarantee is available to full-time students entering their first year of a post-secondary program for the first time, provided they have indicated their interest in residence in StarRez by March 31 and have received and accepted an offer of admission by June 1.
All University of Toronto students can apply for residence.
Apply for U of T’s residences or family housing online through the StarRez Portal.
The residence application process varies depending on the student. Select the option that most closely suits your student status:
- First-year Arts & Science students
- First-year professional faculty students
- Upper-year and transfer students
- Graduate and second-entry professional faculty students
- International exchange students
- Students with families