The Ulife Service Centre provides a variety of services to recognized campus organizations at the University. We serve students, student leaders and U of T community members.
- Ulife Online provides an up-to-date listing of all groups recognized by the University.
- Shared office space for up to 50 clubs in the 21 Sussex Clubhouse.
- Access to the Campus Room Finder to book meeting space on the St. George Campus.
- Leadership training (Ulead) for student leaders of recognized groups at the university. We also offer custom leadership training tailored to your specific leadership needs. Submit a request through our custom workshop form.
- Bank or recognition letters can be requested through our online request form.
- On-campus mailboxes for campus groups are available at the UTSU office.
- Free web server space free to recognized campus groups. Contact the Web Administrator at email@example.com for more information.
- Our amazing campus organizations assistants are all experienced club leaders and executives, and they can help answer any questions you might have about starting or leading a group, getting constitution support, applying for Co-Curricular Record (CCR) recognition and much more!
Undergraduate and graduate students, student leaders and U of T community members
Stop by the Ulife Service Centre at 21 Sussex Avenue, room 516 during office hours to learn more!
- Monday: 10 a.m – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1 p.m – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:30 p.m – 5 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m – 5 p.m.
If you would like to book an appointment to directly connect with the groups officer, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy & Policies
Policy on the Recognition of Campus Groups