Book an appointment with an Academic Success peer mentor to get fast support with:
- reading and note-taking for tests, exams and assignments
- finding motivation and overcoming procrastination when working remotely
- setting and achieving goals
- making schedules to manage multiple aspects of your life and your academic expectations
- knowing and accessing the University’s services and supports
All undergraduate and graduate students
Appointments with mentors are usually available every day of the week via Microsoft Teams.
The Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx) displays appointments up to ten work days in advance. See booking details below, under Booking & Documentation.
Learn more about the Academic Success peer mentors by reading their student bios (PDF).
Booking & Documentation
To book an appointment with an academic mentor through the Career and Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx):
- Login to the CLNx with your UTORid and password.
- Go to “Appointments” on the left. (If you are a student who works at U of T, make sure you are logged in with your student account.)
- Click “St. George Overview,” then “Academic Success.”
- Select “Academic Success Peer” and choose the time that works best for you.
If you are unable to book an appointment online via CLNx, please call 416-978-7970, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our online chat tool on the Academic Success department page (available Monday – Friday 9:30 – 12 p.m., 2 – 4 p.m.) to request help.
In your email, please include your name, student number, level and program of study, the times you are available to meet, and the reason for your appointment so we can make the best arrangements possible.