We offer a variety of interactive weekly workshops that give you the practical skills to you succeed in your course work:
- Getting Organized and Staying on Track
- Critical Thinking, Reading and Note-Taking
- Skills to Improve your Concentration and Memory
- Planning for Research and Assignments
- Managing Procrastination and Increasing Motivation
- Preparing for Exams and Managing Exam Anxiety
- Staying Resilient and Managing Stress Throughout the Term
Students, staff and faculty can request a custom workshop for programs, classes or events. We welcome opportunities to collaborate with students and colleagues across campus and in the community.
Program EligibilityAll undergraduate and graduate students
How The Program Works
All workshops take place in the Fall and Winter terms on Mondays from 5 – 7 p.m. in the Blackburn Room at Robarts Library.
Register for workshops on the CLNx Academic Success Events & Workshops calendar.