These fun and informative events and activities help new students make a smooth transition to their first year at U of T. You’ll learn about the awesome places and people on campus, and about the University's many programs and services. You’ll get the scoop on opportunities for getting involved and for meeting new people. And by participating in Orientation programming, you’ll start finding your community on campus.
See the calendar of events for more details.
You should also check your college or faculty website for a full calendar of activities.
U of T Student Life has gone mobile!
- Access a directory of student support services and ways to get involved. Browse the categories or use the search function to to find what you are looking for.
- Discover (or rediscover) helpful resources and opportunities you may have missed.
- Get information on Student Life events and conferences.
- Create a custom list of opportunities you want to explore this year.
- Visit the Guidebook website to download the Student Life app.
Search "U of T Student Life" on your app store.
- Visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.