Starting Point (previously called Blueprint) is a build-your-own-experience program that introduces you to what U of T has to offer. It’s flexible to work with your schedule, gives you opportunities to try new things and helps you stay informed about what’s happening on campus.
Program EligibilityFirst-year or incoming undergraduate students
How The Program Works
Starting Point runs from September to April. Each week you will receive an email with helpful information about what is happening across campus. You’ll choose workshops and activities that interest you and fit your schedule.
- Register for the program. You will be added to Starting Point’s weekly email distribution list and you can start tracking your progress online.
- Read the weekly email that lists upcoming workshops and activities. Choose those that suit your interests and your schedule. You’ll also get tips on a making a successful transition to U of T.
- Attend workshops and record your progress on the CLNx.
- Participate in an involvement activity by joining a club or a team, becoming a volunteer, attending a conference, or getting involved at U of T in some other way.
- Write a short reflection about what you learned by participating in the program.
If you successfully complete Starting Point, you will earn Co-Curricular Record recognition.