The Health & Wellness Centre on the St. George campus is located on the 2nd floor of Koffler Student Services Centre at 214 College Street.
Find Group Rooms A and B to attend a workshop or group
To access the ELEVATOR to the second floor to attend a workshop or group in Rooms A or B:
- Enter the U of T Bookstore by the entrance across from Health & Wellness, 1st Floor, Suite 111 on the main level.
- Ask any Bookstore staff person to assist you. They would be happy to escort you to the elevator in the Bookstore and take you up to the 2nd floor.
- Exit the Bookstore on the 2nd floor and enter the Student Life Communications door.
- Staff there will show you where the rooms are.
- Bookstore staff will assist anyone who asks during their business hours.
For workshop times outside of bookstore hours
- Bookstore hours
- Please contact Health & Wellness in advance so we can give the Bookstore notice and they can accommodate the request.
When booking a workshop at the Health & Wellness Centre
- In person: Let the staff person know that you would like elevator access both up and down to attend the workshop.
- Over the phone: You may call 416-978-8030 in advance to let us know.
Better Coping SkillsRecognize unhelpful thoughts and create a toolkit to improve self-management. Learn more about Better Coping Skills
Sleep WellFeel more rested and improve your sleep through this clinician-led workshop. Learn more about Sleep Well
Breathe WellBreathing well is powerful. Explore techniques for pausing and recharging. Learn more about Breathe Well