The Health & Wellness Centre on the St. George campus is located on the 2nd floor of Koffler Student Services Centre at 214 College Street.
Find Group Rooms A and B to attend a workshop or group
To access the ELEVATOR to the second floor to attend a workshop or group in Rooms A or B:
- Enter the U of T Bookstore by the entrance across from Health & Wellness, 1st Floor, Suite 111 on the main level.
- Ask any Bookstore staff person to assist you. They would be happy to escort you to the elevator in the Bookstore and take you up to the 2nd floor.
- Exit the Bookstore on the 2nd floor and enter the Student Life Communications door.
- Staff there will show you where the rooms are.
- Bookstore staff will assist anyone who asks during their business hours.
For workshop times outside of bookstore hours
- Bookstore hours
- Please contact Health & Wellness in advance so we can give the Bookstore notice and they can accommodate the request.
When booking a workshop at the Health & Wellness Centre
- In person: Let the staff person know that you would like elevator access both up and down to attend the workshop.
- Over the phone: You may call 416-978-8030 in advance to let us know.
Better Coping SkillsIf you're having trouble coping with the demands of university life—or even regular everyday situations—this four-workshop series is right for you. Learn more about Better Coping Skills
Sleep WellIf you're feeling too busy or stressed as a university student to sleep properly, join us at Sleep Well workshops to learn about what you can do to improve your sleep and feel more rested. Learn more about Sleep Well
Breathe WellLearn about the benefits of restorative breath; try new techniques for relaxation, such as reducing muscle tension; and learn new tips for taking time to pause and recharge. Learn more about Breathe Well