Instead of hitting the snooze button, it’s time to hit refresh on your sleep. Feel more rested and improve your sleep through this clinician-led workshop.
- Feel more rested and refreshed.
- Discover the benefits of sleep for health, well-being and academics.
- Discuss factors that can be problematic for sleep.
Recommended (but not required): Attend a Breathe Well workshop prior to a Sleep Well workshop.
All undergraduate and graduate students across all three campuses (St. George, Mississauga and Scarborough)
How The Program Works
Clinicians host 1.5-hour virtual workshops on Tuesdays.
Sessions are offered through Zoom.
Registration is required. Register on the CLNx through the links below.
All Sleep Well workshops are on Wednesdays, from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST.
Winter 2023 schedule
- Wednesday, January 25 from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (In-person)
- Wednesday, February 22 from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 22 from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (In-person)
- Wednesday, April 19 from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.