If you’re having trouble coping with the demands of university life—or even regular everyday situations—this four-workshop series is right for you.
- Worry constantly about worst-case scenarios?
- Blame or criticize yourself, even when things are going well?
- Feel like your emotions are overwhelming and difficult to tolerate?
- Avoid situations or activities because they make you nervous or because you think you’ll fail?
- Push yourself to do things perfectly, but still feel like a failure?
The workshops can help you develop coping skills to thrive and better meet the demands of university, work and your personal life.
Program EligibilityUniversity of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students across all three campuses (St. George, Mississauga and Scarborough)
How The Program Works
Clinicians host sessions weekly on Tuesdays from 12 – 1:30 p.m. EDT on BlackBoard Collaborate.
Complete a pre-session worksheet and attend a 1.5-hour workshop during lunch to learn about coping with the demands of university life.
- Balanced Thinking
- Healthy Behaviours
- Managing Emotions
- Balanced Living
Registration is required. Register on CLNx at the links below (coming soon!).
- October 6, 2020
- November 3, 2020
- December 1st, 2020
- October 13, 2020
- November 10, 2020
- December 8, 2020
- October 20, 2020
- November 17, 2020
- December 15, 2020
- October 27, 2020
- November 24, 2020