Peer advisors are part of a community that supports students with disabilities through the Peer Advisors Daily Drop-ins program. Peer Advisors are available to help students:
- Learn about the services at Accessibility Services
- Discover supports and resources at U of T
- Register for tests and exams
- Download their Letter of Accommodation
- Write emails and get tips on communicating with professors and course instructors
- Plan out their semester and plan ahead
- Get tips on time management and manage school work
- Practice and learn about self-care
- Exploring your identity and disability
- Career exploration
Apply on the CLNx to become a peer advisor.
Peer advisors are volunteers eligible for CCR credit.
Peer Advisor Group SessionsPeer Advisor Group Sessions are designed for students registered with Accessibility Services to chat with their peers and learn more about using accommodations. Learn more about Peer Advisor Group Sessions
Career & Co-curricular Learning NetworkThe Career & Co-curricular Learning Network (CLNx) is an online service bringing together opportunities and resources for career, advising, research, mentorship and co-curricular experiences. Learn more about Career & Co-curricular Learning Network