Peer advisors are part of a community that supports students with disabilities through the Peer Advisors Daily Drop-ins program. Peer Advisors are available to help students:
- Learn about the services at Accessibility Services
- Discover supports and resources at U of T
- Register for tests and exams
- Download their Letter of Accommodation
- Write emails and get tips on communicating with professors and course instructors
- Plan out their semester and plan ahead
- Get tips on time management and manage school work
- Practice and learn about self-care
- Exploring your identity and disability
- Career exploration
Apply on the CLNx to become a peer advisor.
Peer advisors are volunteers eligible for CCR credit.
Peer Advisor Drop-in SessionsPeer Advisor Drop-in Sessions are designed for students registered with Accessibility Services to chat with their peers and learn more about using accommodations. Learn more about Peer Advisor Drop-in Sessions
Career & Co-curricular Learning NetworkThe Career & Co-curricular Learning Network (CLNx) is an online service bringing together opportunities and resources for career, advising, research, mentorship and co-curricular experiences. Learn more about Career & Co-curricular Learning Network