Volunteer note-takers are part of a community that supports students with disabilities through the Volunteer Note-taking program. As a volunteer note-taker you:
- Register as a volunteer note-taker on the Note-taking Portal
- Attend your class regularly and take effective notes (if you drop the class, please inform us immediately)
- Upload your notes after every class to the Note-taking Portal
- Contact us when the term is over to request a Certificate of Completion for CCR credit
The onus is on the volunteer note-taker to initiate the CCR recognition process:
- Login to the CCR with your UTORid and password
- Go to the Opportunity Directory or Manage Co-Curricular Record Tab
- Select Add Position to My Record
CCR activity cannot be backdated; it is important to know your deadlines. The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is validated once a year on June 15.
The accommodations administrator has the right to revoke CCR credit for the following reasons:
- The notes uploaded were poor quality.
- The notes were not consistently uploaded.
- It is suspected that the notes were plagiarized.
- The notes have not been uploaded within the 24-48 hour time period.
Co-Curricular RecordThe Co-Curricular Record (CCR) is an official U of T document that recognizes your co-curricular involvement as an important part of your university experience. Learn more about Co-Curricular Record