Co-Curricular Record (CCR) recognition will help you:
- advertise and promote your group through a listing on the CCR online directory
- identify the skills you’ve developed
- recognize your involvement on an official university record
- transition between this years executives and the next years
Clubs and groups who pursue CCR recognition are required to attend CCR training AND find a U of T faculty or staff member to serve as their validator. Learn more about the CCR validation process.
Mentorship positions on the CCR
If you would like to have a mentorship position or program recognized on your CCR, connect with the Mentorship & Peer Programs team to get support with:
- designing your mentorship program
- reviewing training needs for your mentors/mentees
- guidance on validator options
Check out this infographic to understand your next steps: Mentorship CCR Validation Flow Chart (PDF)
Student leaders of recognized campus groups and clubs
Connect with Sarah Memme, Lead Coordinator, Mentorship & Peer Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.