Career and further education fairs gather many opportunities in one space so that you can meet and speak with recruiters, hiring managers and employees from Canada’s top employers, global organizations and institutions.
Attend a fair to:
- discover professional career and employment options
- gain industry insights and understand hiring processes
- expand your professional network
- apply for jobs on the spot
- learn about admission requirements and application deadlines
Fairs at the St. George campus
- JANUARY: The Experience Fair hosts 40+ organizations offering paid and volunteer experiences.
- FEBRUARY: The Graduating and Alumni Career Fair is offered in partnership with Ryerson University in with 80+ employers attending.
- MARCH: The Health and Life Sciences Career Fair focuses on career opportunities in the field of healthcare and life sciences, one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing industries.
- SEPTEMBER: The University of Toronto Career Fair is the largest with 100+ employers attending.
- SEPTEMBER: The Graduate and Professional Schools Fair is a further education fair with 90+ schools and institutions attending.
Check the St. George Career Exploration & Education Events and Workshops Calendar on the CLNx to find out when the next events are taking place.
All University of Toronto students and recent graduates within two years of convocation.