Career fairs gather many opportunities in one space so that you can meet and speak with recruiters, hiring managers and employees from Canada’s top employers, global organizations and institutions.
Attend a fair to:
- discover professional career and employment options.
- gain industry insights and understand hiring processes.
- expand your professional network.
- apply for jobs on the spot.
- learn about admission requirements and application deadlines.
Graduating and Alumni Career Fair
Wednesday, February 8, 2023 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Chelsea Hotel (33 Gerrard St W, Toronto)
- Talk to professionals in your field.
- Submit your application to employers hiring.
- Learn about the recruiting process for roles you’re interested in.
- Practice speaking with employers.
- Visit our professional photo booth.
Hosted in partnership between the University of Toronto and Toronto Metropolitan University. This collaborative event is focused on graduating students and recent alumni who are seeking post-graduation employment opportunities.
10 – 11 a.m.
Join us for the Graduating and Alumni Career Fair’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Breakfast! Network, share ideas and celebrate diversity with other students and employers who are attending the Fair.
This event is open to University of Toronto and Ryerson University students who identify as being members of equity-seeking groups who would like to network with employers who are committed to advancing equity in recruitment. A continental breakfast will be available and attendees are invited to the fair’s advanced access period following the event. Please arrive on time to take part in the speed networking activities.
All University of Toronto students and recent graduates within two years of convocation.