Study Smart, formerly Fresh Start, is a one-day conference to learn how YOU learn best so you can identify and develop success habits that will help you maintain motivation and achieve your goals.
- Redefine academic success and what it means to you
- Understand and strengthen your authentic self
- Learn evidence based academic learning strategies
- Explore how equity and identity impact learning
- Connect with peers and build community
Study Smart usually runs in early February and is CCR eligible.
Further details will be posted soon!
All undergraduate and graduate students
How The Program Works
Spend the day learning from student life professionals, learning strategists and other students through panels and workshops.