The Interfaith Meditation Series features monthly workshops dedicated to meditation practices from specific traditions.
In these interactive sessions, students learn about a tradition, engage in a facilitated practice and have the opportunity to ask questions after the practice. Our goals are to introduce students to knowledge they wouldn’t usually access and to enrich their approaches to meditation.
This program is CCR eligible after attending four sessions.
All U of T students
How The Program Works
There is one session a month as listed under Program Registration. Some dates are to be announced (TBA) so please check back for updates.
Register on the CLNx through the links below. There will be a separate registration link for each session.
- September 20, 6 – 7 p.m. Vedic Meditation
- October 21, 5 – 6 p.m. Indigenous Practices with First Nations House
- November date & time TBA, Jewish Practices
- January date & time TBA, Neuroscientific Approaches to Meditation
- February date & time TBA, Buddhist Meditation
- March date & time TBA, Laughing Yoga