Mastering exams takes practice and requires effective anxiety management.
In this interactive workshop, you will develop skills associated with improving exam performance. We will work on preparation strategies, learn varied study techniques and find ways to manage anxiety as you enter exam season.
Program EligibilityUniversity of Toronto students across all three campuses (Mississauga, Scarborough, St. George)
How The Program Works
Clinicians host sessions on BlackBoard Collaborate. All sessions run from 12 – 1:30 p.m. EST.
Attend this 1.5-hour workshop where you will have an opportunity to:
- discuss best strategies for preparing for exams
- share tips on taking different types of exams
- learn strategies for managing test anxiety
- consider ways to prepare leading up to and on the day of exams
Winter 2021 schedule
Registration is required. Register on the CLNx through the links below:
Wednesday, March – CANCELLED
- Monday, April 12, 12 – 1:30 p.m.