Certain aspects of university life may put you at higher risk for some illnesses. You may want to speak to your family physician or one of the Health & Wellness physicians or nurses about whether your immunizations are up to date.
We offer free vaccinations for diphtheria, polio, tetanus, mumps, measles and rubella. Other immunizations are available for a fee.
If you are an international student who is preparing to come to Canada, remember to read the immunization information for international students. Health & Wellness also operates a Travel Immunization and Education program.
- Full-time and part-time University of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students who have paid the appropriate incidental fees.
- Toronto School of Theology undergradate students at Emmanuel College in the conjoint full-time basic degree program.
- Students in the School of Continuing Studies English Language Program (identified by a student card).
Read the full Health & Wellness Eligibility Policy.
Updated June 18, 2020
- Gardasil9: 3 shots at $180 each
- Hepatitis A: $55 / dose
- Hepatitis A and Typhoid: $95 / dose
- Hepatitis B: $30 / dose
- Japanese Encephalitis: 2 doses at $220 each (must pay for the 2 doses at once)
- Meningitis: $110 / dose
- Rabies: 3 doses at $220 each (must pay for all 3 doses at once)
- Twinrix (Hepatitis A and B combined): 3 doses at $60 each
- Typhoid Fever: $35 / dose
- Yellow Fever: $150 / dose
All fees and prices are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, errors may occur.
By appointment only.
Bring your T-Card, Ontario Health Card (OHIP), other Canadian provincial health card, or a printout of University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) to every appointment.
Privacy & Policies