Last updated December 2, 2021
Welcome to the Health & Wellness Centre at St. George campus!
Before your first appointment, you will need to register as a new patient/client. Please call our main line 416-978-8030 (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) and our reception staff will assist you.
- Please have your TCard and health card ready (OHIP card or health card of a Canadian province; or UHIP card if you are an international student).
- Our services are for currently registered full-time and part-time University of Toronto students. Please review our eligibility policy before contacting us.
After we register you as a new patient/client, we will create a Medeo account for you where you can book future appointments. (*Please note, not all appointment types are available for online booking*).
Here’s what you can expect as a new patient:
- After your call, you will begin by completing the New Client Form through a secure online portal.
- In the form, you will read and review our policies and agreements.
- To complete your confidential file, we require the New Client Form prior to your first appointment. Your Health & Wellness healthcare professionals will review your health history and needs in advance.
- Once you submit your New Client Form, you may reconnect with the Health & Wellness Centre to schedule your first appointment.
Call us to book an appointment at 416-978-8030:
- select option 2 for primary care, i.e. family physicians, nurses, dieticians
- select option 5 for mental health care
Please call us to book a mental health appointment or inquire about travel medicine, sexual and reproductive health/consultation and vaccination.
For existing patients, Health & Wellness also uses a virtual care platform called Medeo to let patients request a medical appointment with a family physician online. With this account, you will be able to book an appointment online and receive a confirmation for the appointment. You will also be able to view your lab results.
Important things to note about your Medeo account:
- We create your Medeo account for you when we register you as a new patient.
- We will need your U of T email to create your Medeo account.
- Keep an eye out for an email from our virtual care platform Medeo Health. This email is NOT spam. Be sure to check in your Junk mail folder first and make any email from Medeo Health safe if you cannot find it in your inbox.
- Please note that other health clinics may also use Medeo Heatlh for online appointment booking. Those Medeo accounts do not give you access to our centre.
- If you were a patient prior to 2017 and you do not have a Medeo account, please call us to request a new Medeo account.
Read the Health & Wellness cancellation policy.
Electronic medical records and appointment booking systemHealth & Wellness provides an electronic medical records (EMR) system for both U of T students and health-care professionals to to book and confirm appointments, deliver confidential information including lab results and more. Learn more about Electronic medical records and appointment booking system