Call us at 416-978-8030 to register as a new patient first and we will book the appointment for you:
- Before you call, please review and complete the forms in the New Patient Package.
- When you call, have your TCard and health card ready (OHIP card or a health card of a Canadian province; or UHIP card if you are an international student)
- After we register you as a patient, we will create a Medeo account for you where you can book future appointments.
Call us to book an appointment at 416-978-8030:
- select option 2 for primary care, i.e. family physicians, nurses, dieticians
- select option 5 for mental health care
Please call us to book a mental health appointment or inquire about travel medicine, sexual and reproductive health/consultation and vaccination.
For existing patients, Health & Wellness also uses a virtual care platform called Medeo to let patients request a medical appointment with a family physician online. With this account, you will be able to book an appointment online and receive a confirmation for the appointment. You will also be able to view your lab results.
Important things to note about your Medeo account:
- We create your Medeo account for you when we register you as a new patient.
- We will need your U of T email to create your Medeo account.
- Keep an eye out for an email from our virtual care platform Medeo Health. This email is NOT spam. Be sure to check in your Junk mail folder first and make any email from Medeo Health safe if you cannot find it in your inbox.
- Please note that other health clinics may also use Medeo Heatlh for online appointment booking. Those Medeo accounts do not give you access to our centre.
- If you were a patient prior to 2017 and you do not have a Medeo account, please call us to request a new Medeo account.
Electronic medical records and appointment booking systemHealth & Wellness provides an electronic medical records (EMR) system for both U of T students and health-care professionals to to book and confirm appointments, deliver confidential information including lab results and more. Learn more about Electronic medical records and appointment booking system