The Communication Coaching Workshop Series is a four-part workshop series to help you make and sustain healthy social connections at school and in your personal life.
If you’re feeling socially isolated, having a hard time in your relationships, or experiencing difficulty speaking in class, join us for an interactive exploration of skills and strategies to feel more connected to others.
- learn techniques to support relationships in your life and foster new ones
- reflect on your conflict style and learn strategies for effective communication
- identify strategies to help manage public speaking related stress
- identify relationship boundaries
- find ways to balance personal needs and the needs of others
Program EligibilityUniversity of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students across all three campuses (St. George, Mississauga and Scarborough)
How The Program Works
Clinicians offer virtual workshops through BlackBoard Collaborate.
Workshop titles include:
- Making Social Connections
- Communicating through Conflict in Relationships
- Participating in Public Conversations
- Communication for Building Better Boundaries
Feel free to attend all the workshops or pick ones that feel relevant to you.