Are you feeling socially isolated? If you’re having a hard time in your relationships or speaking in class, this workshop series will support you in making and sustaining healthy connections in your life, inside and outside of school.
Feel more connected to and at ease with others.
- Gain strategies and techniques to support existing and emerging relationships.
- Reflect on your conflict style and learn strategies for effective communication.
- Consider strategies to help manage public speaking related stress.
University of Toronto undergraduate and graduate students on all three campuses (St. George, Mississauga and Scarborough)
How The Program Works
Clinicians host 1.5-hour virtual workshops. Sessions are offered through Zoom.
- Series 1: Making Social Connections
- Series 2: Communicating Through Conflict in Relationships
- Series 3: Participating in Public Conversations
Feel free to attend all series or pick one(s) that feel relevant to you.
Registration is required. Register on the CLNx through the link(s) below. Direct registration links for all sessions coming soon!
Fall 2021 schedule
- October 20, 2 – 3:30 p.m. Making Social Connections
- October 29, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Communicating Through Conflict in Relationships
- November 10, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Participating in Public Conversations
Winter 2021 schedule
- January 26, 2 – 3:30 p.m. Making Social Connections
- February 4, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Communicating Through Conflict in Relationships
- March 9, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Participating in Public Conversations