This peer-to-peer support group is a safe space to find advice, community and someone to hear you out. Sessions include guidance from experts, resource sharing and lots of fun through online games and icebreakers.
- Connect with students who are experiencing what you’re going through.
- Gain expert advice on issues of concern.
- Access a space for sharing tips, concerns and resources.
- Discuss on- and off-campus resources for support.
University of Toronto students across all three campuses (Scarborough, Mississauga and St. George), in Canada or abroad
How The Program Works
Weekly themed 1.5 hour sessions are currently running remotely on BlackBoard Collaborate. All sessions run from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST.
- A short presentation from an expert on a specific topic
- A guided peer-to-peer discussion
- A debrief which includes opportunities for questions and connection to further resources
Facilitated by Pratik Nair, Health Promotion & Community Liaison and a Health & Wellness Peer Supporter.
Registration is required. Register through the CLNx links below.