Finding yourself worrying about finances? Feeling unmotivated? Want to hear from an expert or need a friend to hear you out?
The Community Support Group is a peer-to-peer support resource for students to get to know each other, support one another, learn from experts on how to navigate everyday challenges, and get connected to long term support resources.
August 2020 topics include:
- Managing Motivation & Productivity
- Diverse Ways to Support and Wellbeing
- Navigating Career Uncertainty
The Community Support Group is open to all U of T students but preference will be given to students in Chestnut residence (for August sessions).
How The Program Works
Weekly themed 1.5 hour sessions are currently running remotely on Microsoft Teams.
- A short presentation from an expert on a specific topic
- A guided peer-to-peer discussion
- A debrief which includes opportunities for questions and connection to further resources
Facilitators are Pratik Nair, Health Education Coordinator and Maya Reich, Registered Nurse.