The Community Support Group is a peer-to-peer support resource for students to get to know and support each another, learn from experts how to navigate everyday challenges, and connect with long-term support resources.
Whether you’re having a hard time adjusting to student life in Canada, having trouble focusing on your school work, or want to make time for self-care during COVID-19, the Community Support Group is here for you.
Winter 2021 topics include:
- Finding Balance: Physical Health & Wellness
- Managing Motivation & Productivity
- Poetry for Self-Care with Ronna Bloom
Program EligibilityUniversity of Toronto students across all three campuses (Scarborough, Mississauga and St. George), in Canada or abroad
How The Program Works
Weekly themed 1.5 hour sessions are currently running remotely on BlackBoard Collaborate. All sessions run from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST.
- A short presentation from an expert on a specific topic
- A guided peer-to-peer discussion
- A debrief which includes opportunities for questions and connection to further resources
Facilitated by Pratik Nair, Health Education Coordinator and Maya Reich, Registered Nurse.
Winter 2021 schedule
Registration is required. Register through the CLNx links below.