Just In Time slides
Here’s where you can find the current slides displayed in classrooms and on TV screens around campus. Don’t miss out on important dates, workshops and opportunities.
Need a Social Insurance Number?
Reserve a date & time to meet with Service Canada staff on campus.
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- May 30
- June 6
- June 13
Let’s get this done!
CIE, 33 St. George Street
Register at uoft.me/CIE-events
Want to go on an international exchange?
U of T Pride Pub 2018
Friday, June 8
4:30 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Hart House Quad, 7 Hart House Circle
I Need to Get a Job Club
Recent grad? Looking for work?
Learn how to:
- Define your career identity
- Improve your resume, networking & interview skills
- Answer questions/ overcome challenges
- And more!
Sessions begin June 26
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Would you like to be more calm, confident and connected?
Join weekly opportunities Mondays through Fridays to practice secular mindful meditation techniques that will increase your relaxation, resiliency and focus.
Dealing with a difficult grad school situation?
On campus or out of town, we can help.
Talk to a trained G2G Peer Advisor over Skype, phone or in person for confidential & informal advice – grad to grad.
No issue is too small to discuss.
Join the Crew
Be part of a team that’s creating a happier, healthier U of T!
Choose from a variety of paid and volunteer positions with one of five student teams.
We have Peer Mentors!
Anyday, Anytime, Anywhere
Looking for advice on balancing school with family life, child care, elder care or parenting?
Our mentors can share valuable tips and candid advice and are available to meet on a variety of dates and times – you can communicate with them by phone, email, Skype or in person.
To request a student peer mentor, email email@example.com or call 416-978-0951
Find our more at familycare.utoronto.ca
Thinking of using a tutoring company?
- These companies aren’t run by the University
- There’s no guarantee of accuracy of material taught by these companies
- A tutor can’t write any part of your assignments. All work must be your own, or you risk being in violation of the Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters
- Check out the innovative research being done at U of T
- Discover co-curricular research positions for undergraduate students
- Learn how to apply for research opportunities
Community Safety Office
A tri-campus equity office that provides support to students, staff and faculty at the University of Toronto with respect to personal safety concerns.
From harm to hope