The 21 Sussex Clubhouse – floors 4, 5 and 6 of 21 Sussex Avenue – offers several spaces for members of U of T recognized campus groups.
- Room 516: ULife Service Centre
- Room 419: Kitchenette
- Room 508: Multi-Faith worship and meditation room
- Room 405: Storage lockers
Spaces that can be booked
Book these spaces online through the Campus Room Finder.
- Room 503: Meeting Room (5th Floor) seats 10 to 15 people.
- Room 415: Meeting Room (4th Floor) seats 8 to 10 people and has recently been refurbished.
- Room 406: Rehearsal Room is available for recognized campus groups rehearsing and practicing music, dance, theatre or other performing arts.
Shared spaces that are not booked
- Room 421: Jim Delaney Lounge is a place for student leaders to eat their lunch, read a book, or simply relax between classes and meetings.
- Room 316: Campus Life Resource Lounge and Library is another space for student leaders to meet, eat their lunch, read a book, or simply relax between classes and meetings. The space has a charging stand, meeting space, equipment available to borrow, as well as equipment available to use in the lounge. Reserve books, activity kits, board games and general resources from the resource lounge by visiting the resource lounge between 9 and 11 a.m. or 2:30 and 4:30 p.m.
Note that the shared spaces at 21 Sussex Clubhouse are closed during the holiday long weekends and during university closures.
Leaders and members of recognized campus groups
Booking & Documentation
Rooms can be reserved on the Campus Room Finder.
Privacy & Policies
Policy on the Recognition of Campus Groups