The CCP resource library holds links to newsletters, course lists, teaching guides and more for students and faculty, related to community-engaged learning (CEL).
Subscribe to our student newsletter for the latest updates on community events and volunteer opportunities with the CCP.
We offer a range of resources for faculty interested in CEL: a newsletter, guides for instructors, a SharePoint and an on-site library.
Subscribe to our faculty newsletter to stay up to date with events and initiatives at the CCP. Learn about new resources, scholarship and opportunities for CEL.
CEL guides for instructors
The CCP produces tools for CEL course design and delivery including tip sheets, overview documents, and bibliographies:
- Definition: Community-Engaged Learning (PDF)
- Community-Engaged Learning in Online Spaces: A Guide for Instructors (PDF)
- Community Partner Engagement and CEL Course Strategies in COVID Times: A Guide for Instructors (PDF)
- Faculty Research on Community-Engaged Learning (PDF), a bibliography of CEL-related publications by University of Toronto instructors
CEL Faculty SharePoint
Our CEL Faculty SharePoint is a repository of:
- sample syllabi
- course design resources
- critical reflection tools
- specific examples of activities, exercises and assignments
These are available for you to use so that your students can make deeper meaning of their experiences. Contact email@example.com for access to the SharePoint.
CEL library at the CCP
Access our library of books, journals and manuals, and our network of national and international associations and clearing houses. Visit the CCP at 569 Spadina Avenue, Suite 315.