The Career resource library is an online collection of interactive PDF guides that will help you prepare your application documents and navigate job and further education interviews.
Read and complete the activities in each guide to develop skills for navigating further education and job searching. You’ll also find samples and commonly asked questions in the guides.
Curious about other valuable advice on navigating the world of work? Explore our complete list of finding work, job markets and further education.
You can also explore the Career development e-book collection.
Résumés and interviews
- Résumé Workbook (PDF) will support you in identifying your top skills from past experiences and provide a brief overview of the key sections of a résumé and cover letter.
- Résumé and Cover Letter Toolkit (PDF) has an in-depth overview of the key sections of the résumé and cover letter, along with samples.
- Interview Strategies Guide (PDF) will help you identify strategies for creating and responding to potential interview questions.
- Guide to Writing Personal Statements for Further Education (PDF) has strategies for writing a personal statement to showcase your relevant experiences and skills for further studies.
- Interview Strategies Guide: MMI and MPI (PDF) has strategies for approaching an MMI and MPI interview. It also provides sample questions you can practice.
Find academic work
Explore services and supports for finding academic work, including creating application documents, such as your academic CV and cover letter. Learn about academic interviews and questions and be prepared for interviews for academic positions.
- Finding Academic Work Guide (PDF) provides an overview of the academic work search preparation process, including identifying your work preferences, exploring departmental resources and preparing application documents.
- Creating Your Cover Letter for Academic Positions (PDF) has strategies for preparing your academic cover letter, including the purpose, format and writing conventions, along with sample cover letters.
- Creating Your Academic CV (PDF) has strategies on preparing your academic CV, including the sections your CV should have, along with sample CVs.
- Academic Interview Guide (PDF) will help you create an interview preparation plan. Identify what to research, who to connect with and use sample interview questions to practice.
Career guide for trans and nonbinary students
Your Journey: A Career Guide for Trans and Nonbinary Students shows you how to use available resources and make career decisions that work for you.