The annual ULead Conference is part of the ULead program.
The ULead Conference is a one-day conference to help you develop leadership skills and connect with other campus leaders at U of T.
This conference is open to all students involved with a student club or group at U of T St. George. You don’t need to be in an executive role to apply. If you’re involved in a student group in any capacity, you are encouraged to attend!
How The Program Works
In place of a 2020 ULead Conference, we are excited to offer you a series of workshops, Club Café’s and opportunities for club members and leaders to connect and learn from each other!
From Monday, July 27 – Friday, July 31, we will deliver knowledge and tips to help your group get started, plan for growth and enhance its capacity during your group’s formative years.
Register on CLNx at the links below:
- July 27, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. CCR Training Session: Recognized Campus Organizations
- July 27, 12 – 1 p.m. Club Café: Starting a New Club
- July 27, 3 – 4 p.m. ULead: Budgeting & Financial Management
- July 28, 10 – 11:30 a.m. Communication and Conflict Resolution 1 (link coming soon!)
- July 28, 2 – 3:30 p.m. Equity 101: Six Conversations about Equity
- July 29, 3:30 – 5 p.m. Understanding & Responding to Microaggressions
- July 29, 7 – 8:15 p.m. Exploring Your Strengths – Leveraging your Natural Talents During Challenging Times
- July 30, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Facilitating Virtual Meetings
- July 31, 12 – 1 p.m. Club Café: Start-up Ask Me Anything with Club Leaders
What Students Are SayingNo Ratings Yet
The conference was an awesome opportunity to grow my skills as an exec and to meet other clubs for potential collaborations!