Social Action Pop-ups are one-time events where students can learn how to take action on a social issue by engaging with activists working on the ground.
Create experiences that will allow you to:
- Work collaboratively with a group of other U of T students.
- Apply and develop your unique skills and knowledge.
- Engage with social dynamics and issues in our city.
- Contribute positively to a community-identified priority.
- Explore your identity and perspectives as they relate to the broader Toronto community.
Open to all students
Program Activities & Schedule26 Oct
Social Action Pop-Up: Intergenerational Learning Activities
Roll up your sleeves and join us for a day of volunteer activities! Volunteer with Kensington Health to support seniors through conversation circles and craft activities at a Halloween themed event.Register