Join us for Self-Care Saturday Retreats at the Multi-Faith Centre!
What is self-care?
- Intentional actions we take to care for ourselves in a nurturing way for specific positive outcomes
- Deliberate actions that are within our control, and chosen by us
- Personal, meaningful, pleasurable activity we take to improve our holistic wellbeing
- Speed-friending, lunch, board games and more! Meet new people and enjoy our welcoming lounge, arts installations and meditation room.
- Mindfulness & yoga: A long luxurious yoga class followed by guided meditation.
- Drum circle: Improve your mood, reduce stress and connect in this community-building activity.
- Vision boarding: Explore your spiritual side in this facilitated crafting space.
- Massage: 10-minute shoulder massage with a registered therapist. Sign up on the 3rd floor starting at 11 a.m. the day of the event.
All registered U of T students are welcome!
Space is limited. Registration is required for each activity you’d like to participate in.
Program Activities & Schedule